Medical Assistant Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant for a full-time opportunity (Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm) available in Lexington, MA! In this role, you'll be responsible for providing direct support to care providers at an award-winning surgical center while gaining invaluable professional experience from some of the best in the business! In addition, you will assist with patient care and operational flow by performing clerical and clinical duties as needed.
Our ideal candidate is patient, dependable, and career-minded, as we're committed to finding only the best talent! And as a Covelo MA, you can expect competitive, weekly pay, comprehensive benefits, and 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
About Your Day-To-Day
- You will organize and prioritize daily work to ensure patient needs are met and provider schedules run efficiently
- Record patient demographic information and medical history
- Transport or escort patients to exam rooms
- Assist the care provider with patient visits
- Provide instructions to patients regarding any diagnostic tests or procedures
- Prepare supportive documentation for scheduled appointments/procedures
- Coordinate with patients, providers, and specialists to ensure care plans are being followed
Skills You Will Need
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical Assistant program or Medical Assistant Certification (AAMA, CCMA, RMA, NCMA)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required to communicate with patients, family members, and care providers
- Must possess strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills to ensure patient’s needs are met
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology
This is an outstanding opportunity to directly impact patient satisfaction by delivering empathetic and efficient care and service. If you're ready to take your next step, we're ready to open the door!