|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Newport Beach, California||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a Medical Assistant for a full-time opportunity with a major healthcare system in Newport Beach, CA. Our ideal candidate would be dedicated, compassionate, and motivated to take the next step in a rewarding healthcare career! In this role, you will float across multiple locations and divisions performing basic MA duties at each. With that, this is an excellent opportunity to get experience with various specialty departments and a wide range of personnel. If you're ready for your next step, here it is!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable, long-term position with a major Orange County medical center.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- Access to our network of industry contacts and recruiters to help find the position that best suites you.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Managing rooming and patient flow.
- Providing clinical support and patient care.
- Completing accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System.
- Providing care and maintenance of medical equipment.
We're looking for:
- A certified Medical Assistant with at least 1 year of experience.
- Active CPR/BLS certification.
- Phlebotomy certification or proof of instruction for Venipuncture.
- Comfortable using various digital resources including Microsoft Office and basic EMR applications.
We understand the inherent risk with working in healthcare during a global pandemic. It can be scary; but rest assured that Covelo and the facilities we support are taking the Coronavirus pandemic very seriously. At the facility, there are procedures in place to prevent exposure to COVID-19 and protective gear will be provided as necessary. We pledge to do our best to answer any questions you have and ensure a safe work environment while on assignment with Covelo.
We have your back!