|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Parker, Colorado||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Medical Assistants for full-time positions in Parker! This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with a medical group top ranked in the country for patient satisfaction.
Your main focus in this role will be providing critical support to clinical staff while ensuring an exceptional patient experience. In addition, you may play a key role in supporting public health initiatives with COVID-19 screening, testing, and even vaccinations. Not only will you be working for a prestigious medical group, but you will also be critical in helping your community overcome the pandemic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to directly impact the health of your community while gaining excellent experience and expanding your professional network. If your goal is to work beside some of the best the industry has to offer, Covelo is here to help!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable position with a prestigious medical group.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401k with company match!
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Providing kind and courteous customer service to patients and staff.
- Managing rooming and patient flow.
- Completing accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR system.
- Interviewing patients to update records to include insurance and financial info.
- Briefing patients and visitors on expectations of the care process.
We're looking for:
- Dedicated professionals with Medical Assistant experience in a major medical facility.
- An active BLS certification.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- A professional and compassionate attitude with a drive to make a difference in the healthcare community!