Medical Assistant (Up to $30/hr!)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||San Francisco, California||$19.00 - $30.00||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated Medical Assistants for full-time positions with a major medical center in San Francisco! In this role, it will be your responsibility to provide critical support to the care team and other staff while ensuring an exceptional patient experience. Thus, excellent communication skills and knowledge of both medical front and back office procedures are imperative. In addition, strong organizational skills and ability to think critically under pressure are absolutely necessary!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a top-tier medical group that prides itself on a commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery, and patient safety. If your goal is to work beside some of the best the industry has to offer, Covelo has your shot!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable, long-term position with a world-class medical center.
- Competitive pay up to $30/hr depending on experience.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401k with company match!
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Managing rooming and patient flow.
- Providing clinical and administrative support to the patient care team.
- Completing accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System.
- Schedule patients for tests or other medical procedures.
- Providing care and maintenance of medical equipment.
- A Medical Assistant Certification through AMT, AAMA, or NCCT.
- MA experience preferred, but not required.
- An active BLS certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional and compassionate attitude with a drive to make a difference in the healthcare community!
If you're an experienced MA ready for a new opportunity with a major medical center, look no further! The professionals at Covelo Group are ready to get you working!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.