Medical Assistant – Family Medicine
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Boulder, Colorado||$20.00 - $30.00||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking certified MAs for full-time positions in Boulder! This is an outstanding opportunity for you to expand your skillset and grow your career with a manageable patient ratio, competitive pay, and long-term potential.
As a critical member of the care team, you will provide supportive nursing care and rooming/patient flow management. Duties will include providing continuity of care, assisting with rooming relief/patient flow, providing education and guidance to care team and patients alike, and assisting with med refills as needed.
As a Covelo Group Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $30/hr depending on experience and availability.
- Eligibility to enroll in comprehensive benefits after only 30 days of full-time work.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent professional experience with a major clinic network.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Skills/Qualifications You Will Need:
- Registration or certification as an MA.
- BLS certification and COVID vaccine card.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to think critically under pressure.
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do! Covelo Group has your back!