Medical Assistant – COVID19 Vaccines
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Denver, Colorado||Full-Time|
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, we support a wide variety of facilities; ranging from top-ranked hospitals to small clinics. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this is no different! If you're ready to play a critical role in organizing and distributing the COVID19 vaccine, look no further. Covelo Group has the opportunity for you!
We are seeking dependable MAs of any skill level to support teams administering the COVID19 vaccine! You will check patients in and update records, instruct patients where to go and what to expect, and assist with administering the vaccine. This role will afford you the unique opportunity to grow your skills and expand your professional network while directly supporting the fight against Coronavirus in your community!
As a Covelo Hospital Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time work with competitive weekly pay. (Get paid every Friday)
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Managing patient flow and ensuring guidelines regarding COVID19 are being followed.
- Recording demographic info and updating patient records.
- Explaining procedures and what to expect with regard to the COVID19 vaccine.
- Assist with administering the vaccine.
Basic requirements include:
- Colorado MA certification with active BLS cert.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to follow complex instruction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be coordinating with patients and care givers alike.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!