Medical Assistant – COVID19 Vaccine Support
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Chicago, Illinois||Full-Time|
As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, we support a wide variety of facilities; ranging from top-ranked hospitals to urgent care centers, to more unique situations like mobile COVID testing and vaccine administration. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this is no different! If you're ready to play a critical role in the organization and distribution of the COVID19 vaccine, look no further. Covelo Group has the opportunity for you!
We need experienced MAs for opportunities available throughout Cook County. In this role you will be hands-on, supporting COVID-19 vaccine administration! You will check patients in and update records, instruct patients where to go and what to expect, and assist with administering the vaccine. This role will afford you the unique opportunity to grow your skills and expand your professional network while directly supporting the fight against Coronavirus in your community!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time work with competitive weekly pay. (Get paid every Friday)
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Basic requirements include:
- MA certification with active BLS cert.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to follow complex instruction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be coordinating with patients and colleagues alike.
- Flexible schedule as shifts may vary, and must be willing to travel to different facilities as needed.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!