Medical Assistant – COVID19 Testing
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking certified MAs for opportunities with medical facilities in Palo Alto! This is an excellent opportunity for CMAs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
In this position, you will be supporting COVID-19 screening and vaccine administration! The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active MA registration or certification.
- BLS certification and COVID vaccine card.
- Experience supporting a COVID clinic a plus!
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Perform nasal swab testing.
- Ensure vaccines are transported and stored properly.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!