|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Evanston, Illinois||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Medical Assistants for full-time positions with a major medical center in Evanston! In this role, it will be your responsibility to provide critical support to the care team and other staff while ensuring an exceptional patient experience. Thus, excellent communication skills and knowledge of both medical front and back office procedures are imperative. In addition, strong organizational skills and ability to think critically under pressure are absolutely necessary!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a world-class medical group that prides itself on a commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery, and patient safety. If your goal is to work beside some of the best the industry has to offer, Covelo has your shot!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable, long-term position with a world-class medical center.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401k with company match!
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Managing rooming and patient flow.
- Providing clinical and administrative support to the patient care team.
- Completing accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System.
- Schedule patients for tests or other medical procedures.
- Providing care and maintenance of medical equipment.
We're looking for:
- A Medical Assistant Certification through AMT, AAMA, or NCCT.
- At least 2 years of recent experience with an active BLS certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional and compassionate attitude with a drive to make a difference in the healthcare community!
If you're an experienced MA ready for a new opportunity with a major medical center, look no further! The professionals at Covelo Group are ready to get you working!