|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Medical Assistants for full-time opportunities available in Palo Alto! As a Covelo Group MA, it will be your responsibility to provide critical support to professional staff while ensuring an exceptional patient experience. So, it’s important we have someone with excellent communication skills and knowledge of both medical front and back office procedures. In addition, strong organizational skills and ability to think critically under pressure are absolutely necessary!
If you're an experienced MA ready for a new opportunity with a major medical center, look no further! The professionals at Covelo Group are ready to get you working!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable, long-term position with a major medical center.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401k with company match!
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Managing rooming and patient flow.
- Providing clinical and administrative support to the patient care team.
- Completing accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System.
- Schedule patients for tests or other medical procedures.
- Providing care and maintenance of medical equipment.
We're looking for:
- A certified Medical Assistant with 6-12 months of experience.
- Experience with patient scheduling.
- Active BLS certification.
- Experience using EMR systems.
- A professional, compassionate attitude and a drive to make a difference in the healthcare community!