|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Phoenix, Arizona||Full-Time|
Medical Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Medical Assistants for full-time positions with a major cancer treatment center in Phoenix! In this role, it will be your responsibility to provide critical support to the care team and other staff while ensuring an exceptional patient experience. Thus, excellent communication skills and knowledge of both medical front and back office procedures are imperative. In addition, strong organizational skills and ability to think critically under pressure are absolutely necessary!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a world-class medical group that prides itself on a patient-centered care model founded on a commitment to personalized medicine and tailoring treatments to the needs of each individual patient. If your goal is to work beside some of the best the industry has to offer, Covelo has your shot!
As a Covelo Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable position with a prestigious cancer treatment center.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401k with company match!
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Preparing patients for exam and treatment by recording vitals, documenting pain scores, and answering any questions the patient may have.
- Escorting patients to and from exams/treatments as needed.
- Assisting care providers with minor procedures such as phlebotomies, ear irrigation, and EKGs.
- Providing clerical support with regard to pre-certifications, referrals, authorizations, disability paperwork, prescriptions, patient scheduling, and updating records.
- Ensuring patient care areas are clean, neat, and stocked with necessary supplies.
We're looking for:
- A Certified Medical Assistant with at least 1 year of experience within the last 3 years.
- Oncology experience a plus!
- An active BLS certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional and compassionate attitude with a drive to make a difference in the healthcare community!
If you're an experienced MA ready for a new opportunity, look no further! The professionals at Covelo Group are ready to get you working!