|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Covelo Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a full-time position available immediately in Augusta, GA! You will play a critical role in the general maintenance and upkeep of a major medical center by completing tasks such as groundskeeping, basic preventative maintenance of facility and grounds, and mechanical upkeep of equipment. Our ideal candidate is mechanically inclined, but also understands the importance of solid customer service. A basic ability with hand tools and understanding of maintenance procedures will be key in accomplishing your day to day duties. In addition, a professional attitude and appearance are must-haves.
We understand that it can be tough finding dependable work right now, so this is your shot to not only get dependable, full-time hours, but also receive excellent experience with a local medical center that prides itself on the service it provides to the community!
As a Maintenance Technician with Covelo Group, you can expect:
- A dependable full-time schedule.
- Competitive, weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, & more) after only 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from a single point of contact.
- Excellent work experience with a reputable medical center!
Skills/Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve under pressure.
- At least 1 year of maintenance experience; experience in a medical facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.