LVN – Vaccine Administration
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking licensed nurses for opportunities with a major medical group in Palo Alto! This is an excellent opportunity for LVN/LPN of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
In this position, you will be supporting COVID-19 screening, testing, and vaccine administration! Supporting an outdoor/mobile unit, you will be in the rewarding position to begin inoculating the public. We understand that working in healthcare can be challenging during a pandemic. Our team is available 24/7 to address and questions or concerns you have with regards to COVID19.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active LVN licensure in the state of CA.
- BLS certification.
- Experience support COVID19 operations a plus.
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer injections of the COVID vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!