LVN – COVID19 Testing
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||San Carlos, California||$30.00 - $35.00||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses for positions in San Carlos! This is an excellent opportunity for LPN/LVN of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay up to $35/hr, benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work, and 24/7 on-call support from us to ensure your peace of mind while on assignment!
In this rewarding position, you will be administering COVID-19 nasal swabs and testing for a major NorCal medical group. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player.
In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active California nursing license (LVN).
- BLS certification.
- Experience with COVID19 testing a big plus.
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer nasal swabs and handle specimens in accordance with established guidelines.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do. Covelo Group has your back!