LPN – COVID19 Vaccination & Testing
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Frisco, Colorado||$40.00 - $40.00||Full-Time|
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Nurses for opportunities with medical facilities in Frisco! This is an excellent opportunity for LPNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team!
In this position, you will be supporting COVID-19 screening and vaccine administration! The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active Colorado or Compact State nursing license (LPN).
- BLS certification and COVID vaccine card.
- Experience administering nasal swabs and vaccines a plus!
About the Work:
- Dependable Mon-Fri schedule, $40/hr!
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Perform nasal swab testing.
- Administer injections of the COVID vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what we can do. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!