Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking licensed nurses for full-time positions in San Francisco! This is an outstanding opportunity for you to expand your skillset and grow your career while working with a world-class medical center that takes great pride in being on the cutting edge of healthcare.
As a critical member of the care team, you will provide supportive nursing care to patients within an assigned unit. Duties will include providing continuity of care, ensuring patient needs are being met through supervision of nursing assistants, providing education and guidance to care team and patients alike, and ensuring established care plans are being followed.
As a Covelo Group LPN, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent professional experience with a major medical group.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Skills/Qualifications You Will Need:
- An active CA LVN license and BLS certification.
- At least 1 year of experience in an acute care facility.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to think critically under pressure.
We understand the inherent risk of working in healthcare during a pandemic. The facility has standards and procedures in place in accordance with CDC guidelines and protective gear will be supplied if required. In addition, we pledge to do all we can to ensure your comfort and safety in these trying times.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.