Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Los Angeles, California||Full-Time|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Nurses for positions available at a major Los Angeles medical center! This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse working alongside some of the best healthcare professionals in the country! In addition, due to the current state of the pandemic, you may have to work in or near departments treating COVID-19. That being said, we understand that working in the healthcare industry can be difficult right now, thus we pledge to do our best to give you all of the support you need in your day-to-day operations.
As a Covelo Nurse, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Dependable full-time schedule
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401k with company match!
- A dedicated single point of contact for 24/7 on-call support!
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
- Manage patient records and perform regular assessments
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Consult with healthcare team to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Modify patient treatment plans per test results and patient responses
What we’re looking for:
- A Licensed Vocational Nurse seeking a dependable position in Los Angeles
- Active CA LVN license in good standing
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years of nursing experience, hospital experience preferred