Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking licensed nurses for a position in Orange Country with a major medical group! This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced LPN/LVN to expand their skills and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare! And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team. In addition, you will be floating between multiple facilities, so there will be a mileage reimbursement and the benefit of working alongside some of the top medical professionals in SoCal!
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active LVN licensure in the state of CA
- BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year minimum of LVN/LPN experience
- Experience supporting a major medical center a plus!
About the Work:
- Provide continuity of care in accordance with the established care plan
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in condition
- Monitor vital signs and determine necessary changes in the plan of care
- Provide counseling and health education to patients and families
- Maintain safety and comfort of patients
Given the state of the pandemic, you can expect to support COVID-19 treatment in this position. That being said, we understand that there is an inherent risk with working on the front lines of healthcare. We pledge to do our best to give you all of the support you need and answer any questions you have with regards to COVID safety in this role.