Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
LVN Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses for positions with a major medical center in Oakland! This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level LPN/LVN to gain invaluable work experience and advance their career! And with Covelo, you'll receive dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team.
In this role, you will not be directly treating COVID-19 patients, however, you may have to work near departments that are. We understand the unique challenges healthcare professionals are facing and we're committed to providing all of the support you need in your day-to-day operations.
Both experienced and entry-level LVN's are encouraged to apply immediately!
About the Work:
- Provide continuity of care in accordance with the established care plan.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in condition.
- Monitor vital signs and determine necessary changes in the plan of care.
- Provide counseling and health education to patients and families.
- Maintain the safety and comfort of patients.
Skills/Qualifications You'll Need:
- Active LVN licensure in the state of CA is required.
- All experience levels considered .
- BLS certification.
- Experience supporting a major medical center is a plus, but not required.