Licensed Vocational Nurse – COVID19 Screening
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Nurses for opportunities with a major medical center in Pleasanton! This is an excellent opportunity for LVNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare! And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team.
In this position, you will be screening patients for COVID19 prior to them entering the ER. You will take surveys, complete temperature checks, and ensure necessary paperwork is filled out accurately. As this is a major medical center, policies and procedures are already in place to ensure your safety as well as the safety of colleagues, patients, and visitors. We understand that working in healthcare can be challenging during a pandemic, so rest assured that we pledge to do our best to give you all of the support you need to stay safe in your day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active California nursing license (LVN).
- BLS certification.
- Experience supporting a major medical center a plus, but not necessary!
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer COVID19 health screening to include temperature checks.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment and sterilization/washing procedures.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!