Licensed Vocational Nurse – Corrections
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants of any skill-level for opportunities available in Sacramento, CA. This LVN position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while gaining unique medical experience and perspective working in a correctional facility.
As one of the leading medical staffing companies in California, we work with multiple medical facilities with varying duties and responsibilities which provides you with a unique opportunity to get a wide range of experience on a per diem basis. In addition, you can expect our team of recruiters and account managers to be available 24/7 to take care of any questions, concerns, or administrative issues you need addressed!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what MGA can do!
As an MGA Licensed Vocational Nurse, you can expect:
- 12-hour shifts, days or nights available
- Full-time, long-term work with competitive weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits available after 30 days of full-time work (health, vision, dental, life, and more!)
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 administrative and professional support from your MGA team
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Prepare and administer ordered medications
- Record and report any mislabeling or misuse of medication
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' condition
- Coordinate with care team to modify treatment plans as indicated by patients' condition
- Educate patients on topics such as health education, disease prevention, and wound care
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-years of experience in a trauma center or correctional facility
- An active CA LVN / LPN license
- Experience running Med Pass
- BLS certification