Licensed Vocational Nurse – Corrections
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated nurses with at least 2 years of experience for a position in Sacramento! This LVN position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while gaining unique medical experience and perspective working in a correctional facility.
As one of the leading medical staffing companies in California, we work with multiple medical facilities with varying duties and responsibilities which provides you with a unique opportunity to get a wide range of experience on a per diem basis. In addition, you can expect our team of recruiters and account managers to be available 24/7 to take care of any questions, concerns, or administrative issues you need addressed!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what Covelo can do!
As a Covelo Licensed Vocational Nurse, you can expect:
- 12-hour shifts, days or nights available
- Full-time, long-term work with competitive weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 administrative and professional support from our team
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Prepare and administer ordered medications
- Record and report any mislabeling or misuse of medication
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' condition
- Coordinate with care team to modify treatment plans as indicated by patients' condition
- Educate patients on topics such as health education, disease prevention, and wound care
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in a trauma center or correctional facility
- An active CA LVN / LPN license
- Experience running Med Pass
- BLS certification