Licensed Practical Nurse – COVID19 Vaccination
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for opportunities available in Greeley! This is an excellent opportunity for an LPN of any skill level to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare. And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay starting at $40/hr, benefit eligibility after only 30 days of full-time work, and 24/7 on-call support from us to ensure your peace of mind while on assignment!
In this rewarding position, you will have the opportunity to administer COVID-19 vaccines. The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player.
In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Licensed as an LPN in Colorado or other compact state.
- BLS certification.
- Experience administering injections.
- Reliable transportation as you may have to visit local businesses and clinics.
- Fluency in Spanish as a large piece of your patients are Spanish-speaking.
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer injections of the COVID19 vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment.
So if you're ready to get out there and help keep your community healthy, look no further. Covelo has your back!