Licensed Practical Nurse – COVID19 Vaccination
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Licensed Nurses for opportunities with a major medical center in Worcester! This is an excellent opportunity for LPNs of all skill levels to build experience and advance their career on the front lines of local healthcare! And with Covelo, you can expect dependable scheduling, competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after only 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from our team.
In this exciting role, you will be in the rewarding position to begin inoculating the public against COVID-19. We understand that working in healthcare can be challenging during a pandemic. Our team is available 24/7 to address any questions or concerns you have.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgment and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player. In addition, basic qualifications we seek are:
- Active nursing license registered in MA.
- BLS certification.
- Acute care experience preferred.
About the Work:
- Complete COVID-related surveys and record patient information.
- Administer COVID19 vaccine.
- Brief patients on what to expect and answer any questions they have.
- Adhere to safety protocols including the use of protective equipment and sterilization/washing procedures.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The talent professionals at Covelo have your back!