Hospital Supply Specialist
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Elkridge, Maryland||Full-Time|
Medical Materials Management:
Covelo Group is seeking Medical Supply Technicians for a full-time opportunity in Elkridge! In this position, you will be responsible for reconciling supply needs of various medical departments, completing work orders for new items, tracking inbound inventory, and maintaining accurate records of current supplies. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the logistics operations of a major medical group while building upon your current set of skills and expanding your network of industry professionals! Our ideal candidate is professional, dependable, and a strong communicator. In addition, given the state of the pandemic, you may support departments that are treating COVID-19. Rest assured that safety measures are in place to prevent exposure to Coronavirus and protective gear will be issued to you if necessary.
So if you're ready to take the next step in a rewarding career while also doing what you can to help the overall health of your community, here is your opportunity!
As a Covelo Supply Technician, you can expect:
- A dependable position with competitive weekly pay.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Tracking all inbound medical supplies while maintaining an accurate inventory of existing supplies.
- Reporting supply discrepancies, shipping issues, and other material needs to your team leader.
- Completing any necessary documents for order requests, overstock return, or damaged items.
- Personally delivering medical equipment to requesting departments.
We’re looking for:
- Warehouse, labor, or logistics experience; preferably in a healthcare setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 40 lbs.
- A positive attitude with solid organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and multitask effectively.