Hospital Linen Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Newport Beach, California||$14.23 - $14.23||Full-Time|
Covelo Group seeks hard-working, dependable people who are interested in a full-time position in Newport Beach! In this role, you will be critical in supporting environmental services at a major SoCal medical center. Your day-to-day as a Linen Tech will include collecting, washing, and distributing fresh linens and towels to various departments as well as ensuring staff have clean uniforms. In addition, you will track usage to forecast needs and have linens available before they're needed. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge with regards to laundry and other environmental services in the healthcare industry! Plus, it's the perfect way to get your foot in the door with a highly respected organization. Now, given the state of the pandemic, it is possible that you will support units that are treating COVID-19, so strict adherence to safety protocols is a must.
Our ideal candidate has a professional attitude, excellent communication skills, and is an effective team player. In addition, some other basic qualifications we seek are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a laundry attendant, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Flexible schedule as weekend and holiday work may be required
And as a Covelo Linen Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team
- An exciting opportunity to get unrivaled professional experience!
It can be tough finding dependable work right now; the talent professionals at Covelo Group have you covered!