Hospital Janitor (EVS)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Manchester, New Hampshire||Full-Time|
Environmental Services Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group seeks hard-working people who are interested in a full-time, direct-hire janitorial position in Manchester! You will play a critical role in the cleaning and supplying of various rooms, nursing stations, lounges, offices, and waiting areas at a major medical facility. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your environmental services skills and grow your career with a highly respected organization.
Again, this is not a contract position, this is direct hire with a major medical center. So if you're ready for dependable work doing your part to help heal your community in these tough times, look no further! We have the opportunity you're looking for!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- You’ll be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms and departments using proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Empty trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transport soiled linens.
- Assist with the distribution and storage of supplies.
- Clean and organize janitor closet per department; ensure janitor closet is always locked and secured.
- Adheres to health and safety standards.
- Experience as a custodian, porter, hospital housekeeper or environmental services technician preferred.
- Ability to work well with others, follow instructions, and schedule flexibility due to the needs of the hospital.
- Experience operating cleaning equipment.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. (2 forms of government-issued ID required).
- At least 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
Motivated individuals excited to make a difference in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply immediately!