Janitor (Hospital) Job Summary:
Covelo Group seeks hard-working, dependable people who are interested in an outstanding, full-time janitorial position in Irvine, CA! In this role, you’ll have the important responsibility of cleaning and supplying various rooms, nursing stations, lounges, offices and waiting areas at a major medical facility. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your environmental services skills and grow your career with a highly respected organization.
And as a Covelo janitor, you’ll receive competitive weekly pay, and benefits eligibility after just 30 days of full-time employment. Motivated, career-minded individuals excited to make a difference in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply immediately!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- You’ll be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms and departments using proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Empty trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transport soiled linens.
- Assist with the distribution and storage of supplies.
- Clean and organize janitor closet per department; ensure janitor closet is always locked and secured.
- Adheres to health and safety standards.
Skills You Will Need:
- Experience as a janitor, custodian, hospital housekeeper or environmental services technician preferred.
- Ability to work well with others, follow instructions, and schedule flexibility due to the needs of the hospital.
- Experience with operating cleaning equipment such as vacuums, extractors, bovac, roto.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. (2 forms of government-issued ID required).
- At least 18 years of age or older High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.