Hospital Janitor – Entry Level
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Winfield, Illinois||Full-Time|
Environmental Services Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group seeks hard-working, dependable people who are interested in an outstanding, full-time janitorial position in Winfield! This is an entry-level position, so custodial experience is not required. You can expect comprehensive training and 24/7 support from us along the way to give you piece of mind. And as a Covelo janitor, you’ll receive competitive weekly pay, benefits eligibility after just 30 days of full-time employment, and 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team. Motivated, career-minded individuals excited to make a difference in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply immediately!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- You’ll be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms and departments using proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Empty trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transport soiled linens.
- Assist with the distribution and storage of supplies.
- Clean and organize janitor closet per department; ensure janitor closet is always locked and secured.
- Adheres to health and safety standards.
Skills You Will Need:
- Ability to work well with others, follow instructions, and schedule flexibility due to the needs of the hospital.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. (2 forms of government-issued ID required).
- At least 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
It can be tough finding dependable work right now; the talent professionals at Covelo Group have you covered!