|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Aurora, Illinois||Full-Time|
Hospital Housekeeping Technician:
Covelo Group seeks hard-working, dependable people who are interested in a full-time position in Winfield, IL! In this role, you will be critical in supporting environmental services with a prestigious Midwest medical center.
Your day-to-day as a Linen Tech will include collecting, washing, and distributing fresh linens and towels to various departments as well as answering calls for urgent requests for support. In addition, you will track usage to forecast needs and have linens available before they're needed. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge with regards to laundry and other environmental services in the healthcare industry! Plus, it's the perfect way to get your foot in the door with a highly respected organization. Now, given the state of the pandemic, it is possible that you will support units that are treating COVID-19, so strict adherence to safety protocols is a must.
Our ideal candidate has a professional attitude, excellent communication skills, and is an effective team player. In addition, some other basic qualifications we seek are:
- 3 years of experience in housekeeping, as a laundry attendant, a custodian, or supporting environmental services in a hospitality or medical setting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and ability to communicate effectively.
- Flexible schedule as weekend and holiday work may be required.
And as a Covelo Linen Technician, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay (get paid every Friday!).
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team.
- An exciting opportunity to get unrivaled professional experience!
It can be tough finding dependable work right now; the talent professionals at Covelo Group have you covered!