Hospital Dietary Aide
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Cortlandt, New York||Full-Time|
It's our job at Covelo Group to find dedicated professionals for positions with the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country; and this opportunity is no different!
We currently have multiple positions available in Food Service at a major medical center in Cortlandt. Our ideal candidate has experience as a dietitian and is familiar with navigating specific nutritional needs. They would be dependable, punctual, coachable, and ready to take on a new opportunity as a diet technician. This is a contract position with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match), and a dependable full-time schedule!
If you're interested in a position as a Dietary Aide with dependable, weekly income, then we have an opportunity for you!
- Identify and process correct diets and portions for patients of all age groups.
- Process customer orders, including patients and their families.
- Coordinate delivery of tube feeding and oral supplement orders.
- Visit customers to take meal orders and note dietary preferences.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and sanitary work environment.
- Contribute to cost containment by complying with organizational processes to ensure resources are not wasted.
- Perform other related or incidental duties as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in a role related to food service; hospital experience preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of basic kitchen safety guidelines.
- Computer competency: ability to effectively navigate digital resources.