Hospital Custodian (EVS)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||Davis, California||Full-Time|
Janitor (Hospital) Job Summary:
Covelo Group seeks hard-working, dependable people who are interested in a full-time janitorial position in Davis, CA! In this role, you’ll have the critical responsibility of cleaning and supplying various rooms, nursing stations, lounges, offices and waiting areas at a major medical facility. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your environmental services skills and get your foot in the door with a highly respected organization.
And as a Covelo janitor, you’ll receive competitive weekly pay and benefits eligibility after just 30 days of full-time employment. Motivated, career-minded individuals excited to make a difference in today's healthcare climate are encouraged to apply immediately!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- You’ll be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms and departments using proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Empty trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transport soiled linens
- Assist with the distribution and storage of supplies.
- Clean and organize janitor closet per department; ensure janitor closet is always locked and secured.
- Adheres to health and safety standards.
Skills You Will Need:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a janitor, custodian, housekeeper, or environmental services technician in a medical setting
- Ability to work well with others, follow instructions, and schedule flexibility due to the needs of the hospital
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. (2 forms of government-issued ID required)
- At least 18 years of age or older High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation and flexible schedule as shifts may change