|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records. Job Summary
Responsible for high requisition volume, screening of large candidates pools and presentation of qualified candidates to hiring leaders to fill immediate vacancies. Act as a master closer to ensure that the recruiting process is kept tight internally and externally, candidates have a memorable experience, and consistently search for ways to make things better. Identify and target passive candidates through talent pools and leveraging technology that could meet the current and future hiring needs.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
• Recruits top candidates for positions on a national basis, and ensures compliance with company policy
and EEO and ADA guidelines.
• Manages screening of large volumes of applications leveraging technology to present qualified
candidate pool to hiring leaders in a timely manner.
• Completes credential verifications, ensures references completed, schedules interviews, collects
interview feedback and executes job offer negotiations.
• Provides hiring managers with strong level of customer service.
• Responsible for attending large scale interview hiring events. Attend appropriate job fairs to ensure
organization has a presence and to recruit potential job candidates. Sells organization to potential future
associates. Participates at various school functions aimed at developing interest in healthcare careers.
• Networks with other Centura recruiters to facilitate economies of scale when recruiting.
• Serves as initial liaison to job candidates to let them know their status and to make sure they are not
lost to us out of negligence to respond.
• Serves as the initial point of contact for all recruitment activities in assigned areas.
• Assures that applicants receive accurate information regarding job descriptions, benefits, and
organization information upon request.
• Checks HR file on all internal applicants and previous employees of Centura Health prior to submitting
application to hiring manager. Checks for rehire status and communicates any documented performance
issues to the hiring manager.
• Maintains an up‐to‐date knowledge of employment laws, HR policies and systems principles in order to
refer management personnel and employees to appropriate resources and coordinate recruitment
• Provides guidance to clients regarding regulatory compliance, HR policies and procedures and
programs. Acts as a resource to employees and managers in the application of employment policies and
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other
related duties as assigned.