Healthcare Administrative Assistant – COVID19 Vaccinations
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Patient Services Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dependable administrative professionals for opportunities in Durango! In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to personally impact the fight against COVID19. You will support the teams preparing, distributing, and administering the Coronavirus vaccine. In addition, you will be the first line of customer service by checking in patients, taking information, and directing them to next steps. Duties will include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information.
- Recording financial/insurance information as needed.
- Updating patient records and ensuring info is accurate.
- Explaining the vaccination process and next steps to customers.
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required
And as a Covelo Patient Coordinator, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time work with competitive weekly pay.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match!
- Valuable industry experience in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- 24/7 on-call support from our team to give you peace of mind.
Basic requirements are:
- Healthcare administration, registration clerk, administrative assistant, or other related experience supporting medical operations.
- Experience using medical scheduling systems and familiarity with EMR software.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to coordinate effectively with other teams.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!