Front Desk Receptionist
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Reception Job Summary:
This customer service role is a full-time position where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from recording simple patient demographic information to verifying insurance eligibility. This position is a great opportunity for Healthcare Administration professionals to get your foot in the door with one of the top medical centers nationwide and start building a career where your effort and compassion truly will help others!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information and financial/insurance data.
- Entering authorization and insurance verification into the digital records system.
- Working with treating team and other departments to resolve complex authorization requirements.
- Maintaining proficiency and compliance with all infection control, health, and safety policies.
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Customer service or administrative experience in healthcare preferred.
- Experience with EPIC Systems EMR software a plus.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
We understand the inherent risk in working in the healthcare industry right now. Covelo Group, and the facilities we support, take COVID19 very seriously. We pledge to do all we can to ensure your safety and address any concerns you have while on assignment with us.