Front Desk Receptionist
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Palo Alto, California||Full-Time|
Reception Job Summary:
This customer service role is a full-time position where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from recording simple patient demographic information to verifying insurance eligibility. This position is a great opportunity for Healthcare Administration professionals to get your foot in the door with one of the top medical centers nationwide and start building a career where your effort and compassion truly will help others!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information and financial/insurance data.
- Entering authorization and insurance verification into the digital records system.
- Working with treating team and other departments to resolve complex authorization requirements.
- Maintaining proficiency and compliance with all infection control, health, and safety policies.
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Customer service or administrative experience in healthcare preferred.
- Experience with EPIC Systems EMR software a plus.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.