Food Service Worker Job Summary:
It's our job at Covelo Group to find dedicated professionals for positions in some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country! We currently have multiple positions available in Food Service at a major Bay Area hospital. Our ideal candidate doesn't have to have experience in a kitchen, although it would help. They would be dependable, punctual, coachable, and ready to take on a new opportunity as a Kitchen Team member. This is a long-term position with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match), and a dependable full-time schedule.
If you're looking for a long-term position as a Food Service Worker with a dependable weekly income, then we have an opportunity for you!
- Prepare kitchen and dining area for food service; ensure areas remain clean and presentable
- Follow detailed instructions when setting up serving areas to include maintaining proper food temperatures
- Assist with preparation of meals for patients, guests, and staff
- Ensure utensils, condiments. and other non-food items are stocked and readily available for customers
- Clean and maintain proper sanitation of machines, dishes, and utensils used in kitchen service
- May perform cashiering duties as needed
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of basic kitchen safety guidelines
- Previous institutional or large-volume kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Authorized to work for any employer in the United States