|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Sacramento, California||Full-Time|
Emergency Room Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an ER Tech for opportunities available in Sacramento, CA. This is a full-time, long-term position offering competitive weekly pay and excellent work experience at a major Sacramento medical facility. And as a Covelo Emergency Room Technician, you're eligible for comprehensive benefits after only 30 days of full-time employment.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Processing and cleaning re-usable equipment prior to being sent to CPD.
- Assuring various equipment and supply carts are cleaned and stocked at all times.
- Assisting with receiving patients on the ED Unit, preparing them for examination, obtaining appropriate equipment along with greeting and directing patient's family and visitors.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly department.
- Working within the framework of the facility and department policies and procedures.
What we are looking for:
- An ER Technician with an EMT, CNA, or Paramedic certification.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current BLS certification.