|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Environmental Services Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group seeks hard-working people who are interested in a dependable, full-time janitorial position in San Francisco! You will play a critical role in the cleaning and supplying of various rooms, nursing stations, lounges, offices, and waiting areas at an upscale assisted living facility. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your environmental services skills and grow your career with a highly respected organization.
And as a Covelo janitor, you’ll receive competitive weekly pay, benefits eligibility after just 30 days, and 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
About Your Day-To-Day:
- You’ll be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms and departments using proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Empty trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transport soiled linens.
- Assist with the distribution and storage of supplies.
- Clean and organize janitor closet per department; ensure janitor closet is always locked and secured.
- Adheres to health and safety standards.
- Experience as a custodian, porter, hospital housekeeper or environmental services technician preferred.
- Ability to work well with others, follow instructions, and schedule flexibility due to the needs of the hospital.
- Experience operating cleaning equipment such as vacuums and floor cleaners.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. (2 forms of government-issued ID required).
- At least 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation and must be willing to work weekends.
Motivated individuals excited to make a difference in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply immediately!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.