|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Janitorial (EVS)||DeKalb, Illinois||Full-Time|
A hospital Environmental Technician cleans and maintains an assigned are of a hospital, following environmental guidelines and procedures.
- Performs duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and reports to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, bend/stoop, squat continuously.
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from executive team.