Emergency Room RN
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Nursing||Hackensack, New Jersey||Full-Time|
Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care and reports to Case Managers and Clinical Nurse Supervisor. In collaboration with the Company personnel, RN will render skilled nursing care in accordance with the care developed for each individual patient and in accordance with Physician's orders.
- Provides skilled nursing as ordered on the plan of treatment and nursing care plan.
- Demonstrates and documents clinical skills.
- Each shift or visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care rendered in accordance with physician's orders
- New Problems, changes, and/or resolution of problems are identified and followed through as follows:
- Director/Supervisory notification
- Physical notification to obtain necessary orders for intervention(s) per stat regulations
- Documentation of same on clinical notes, supplemental physician orders and nursing care plan
- Observe aseptic technique as required
- Performs specific treatments and medication administration as per care plan
- Functions as a team member demonstrating collaboration with and responsibility to the patient, Physician, and health care team.
- Identifies issues of concern and demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Displays correct skilled nursing care that reflects compliance with State, Federal regulations.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse
- Professional experience required per state regulations
- Current CPR certification per state regulations
- Successful completion of the Screen Test with a passing rate
- Flexible and organized with the ability to exercise independent and sound judgement
- Must meet competency as set by Competency Program