Emergency Room Assistant
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Billings, Montana||$20.00 - $25.00||Full-Time|
Emergency Room Technician Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an ER Tech for opportunities available in Billings! This is a full-time, long-term position offering competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr and excellent work experience at a major medical center. And as an Emergency Room Assistant with Covelo, you can expect a dedication to service and excellence from our team. Any questions or concerns you have, anytime, 24/7, our team will address. In addition, you are eligible for comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Processing and cleaning re-usable equipment prior to being sent to CPD.
- Assuring various equipment and supply carts are cleaned and stocked at all times.
- Assisting with receiving patients on the ED Unit, preparing them for examination, obtaining appropriate equipment along with greeting and directing patient's family and visitors.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly department.
- Working within the framework of the facility and department policies and procedures.
What we are looking for:
- An ER Technician with an EMT, CNA, or Paramedic certification.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current BLS certification.
We understand the inherent risk of working in healthcare during a pandemic. Rest assured that this facility has standards and procedures in place in accordance with CDC guidelines to include supplying protective gear if required. In addition, we pledge to do all we can to ensure your comfort and safety in these trying times.