|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Food Service||Newport Beach, California||Full-Time|
It's our job at Covelo Group to find dedicated professionals for positions in some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country! We are currently seeking dishwashers to support food services at a major medical center in Newport Beach.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in a commercial kitchen and holds themselves to a high standard of customer service. They would be dependable, punctual, coachable, and ready to take on a new opportunity. This is a contract position with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match), and a dependable full-time schedule!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Ensuring basic kitchen supplies are stocked and readily available
- Assisting with delivery and collection of patient trays
- Maintaining a safe and sanitized work environment
- Ensuring enough dishes and utensils are cleaned and ready to use prior to food service
- Perform other related or incidental duties as assigned
- Experience in a commercial kitchen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of basic kitchen safety guidelines
- Professional attitude and appearance
Finding work can be difficult right now. If you're in need of a dependable position with full-time hours, then look no further! Covelo Group has the opportunity for you!