It's our job at Covelo Group to find dedicated professionals for positions in some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country! We currently have multiple positions available in Food Service at a major Bay Area hospital. Our ideal candidate has experience as a dietitian and is familiar with navigating specific nutritional needs. They would be dependable, punctual, coachable, and ready to take on a new opportunity as a diet clerk. This is a long-term position with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days of full-time work (including 401k with company match), and a dependable full-time schedule.
If you're looking for a long-term position as a Dietary Aide with a dependable, weekly income, then we have an opportunity for you!
- Identify and process correct diets and portions for patients of all age groups
- Process customer orders, including patients and their families
- Coordinate delivery of tube feeding and oral supplement orders
- Visit customers to take meal orders and note dietary preferences
- Maintain a neat, clean, and sanitary work environment
- Contribute to cost containment by complying with organizational processes to ensure resources are not wasted
- Perform other related or incidental duties as assigned
- At least 6 months of professional experience in a role related to nutrition
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of basic kitchen safety guidelines
- Food handler certification
- Computer competency: ability to effectively navigate digital resources