Community Health Worker
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Modesto, California||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking outreach specialists for full-time positions in Modesto! In this critical role you will support healthcare teams by organizing and providing in-service education, outreach presentations, and training activities regarding public health. You will work directly with the county Community Outreach and Education Team to coordinate these trainings with community-based agencies and other governmental bodies to raise awareness of various issues of public health to include COVID-19.
Our ideal candidate has experience with community outreach, excellent communication skills, and a dedication to customer service. In addition, organization and attention to detail are essential to success in this role.
Other basic requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Behavioral Sciences, Social Services, Nutrition, Health Education, or a closely-related field.
- Clinical experience as a nurse, nursing assistant, medical assistant, or related position a plus.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
And as a Covelo Contact Tracer, you can expect:
- An excellent opportunity to do your part in helping your community overcome COVID-19!
- Competitive weekly pay (get paid every Friday!)
- Benefit eligibility after only 30 days on full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team.