CNA Nursing Assistant
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Nursing Assistants for an opportunity available in Gainesville! This CNA position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door with a major medical system known for providing the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services! You will be responsible for improving the patient experience and maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Your focus will be the basic quality-of-life for your patients, so duties such as recording vitals, providing ambulatory assistance, and seeing to hygiene needs will be key in the individualized care of patients.
In this position you will support departments that are treating COVID-19. We understand the inherent risk in taking a job like this; we pledge to do all we can to address any issues or questions you have.
As a Covelo Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time schedule with competitive weekly pay.
- Unrivaled experience in a major hospital.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 24/7 on-call support from you Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Assisting in daily living by delivering meals, ambulating, and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Aiding patients with personal hygiene: baths/showers, getting to/from the toilet, or positioning bed pans.
- Providing adjunct care by administering enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths, and applying restraints when needed.
- Maintaining patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine, and recording intake and output information.
- Supporting patients by answering call lights, patient's requests, and aiding with transportation when needed.
- Reporting observations and changes in patient's condition to nursing supervisor.
What we are looking for:
- Active CNA license with recent inpatient experience; experience supporting COVID19 operations a plus.
- BLS certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when it comes to delivering sensitive information to patients and/or families.
- Ability to think critically under pressure.
So if you're ready to take the next step in a rewarding career while also doing what you can to help your community heal, then here's your start!