CNA Nursing Assistant
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|CNA||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Nursing Assistants for an opportunity available in San Francisco! This CNA position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door with an award winning medical center! You will be responsible for improving the patient experience and maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Your focus will be the basic quality-of-life for your patients, so duties such as recording vitals, providing ambulatory assistance, and seeing to hygiene needs will be key in the individualized care of patients.
As a Covelo Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time schedule with competitive weekly pay
- Invaluable experience in a prestigious medical system
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 24/7 on-call support from you Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Assisting with tasks of daily living including providing food and drink outside of typical meal times.
- Aiding patients with personal hygiene: baths/showers, getting to/from the toilet, or positioning bed pans.
- Providing adjunct care by administering enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths, and applying restraints when needed.
- Maintaining patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine, and recording intake and output information.
- Supporting patients by answering call lights, patient's requests, and aiding with transportation when needed.
- Reporting observations and changes in patient's condition to nursing supervisor.
What we are looking for:
- A current Nursing Assistant certification with 1+ years of experience.
- Acute care experience a plus, but not required.
- BLS certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when it comes to delivering sensitive information to patients and/or families.
- Ability to think critically under pressure.