CNA Nursing Assistant
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Nursing Assistants for an opportunity available in Milledgeville! This CNA position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door with a major medical system! You will be responsible for improving the patient experience and maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Your focus will be the basic quality-of-life for your patients, so duties such as recording vitals, providing ambulatory assistance, and seeing to hygiene needs will be key in the individualized care of patients.
Given the state of the pandemic, you may support departments that are treating COVID-19. So if you're ready to take the next step in a rewarding career while also doing what you can to help heal your community, then this is where you start!
As a Covelo Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time schedule with competitive weekly pay
- Unrivaled experience in a major hospital
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
- Assist in daily living by delivering meals, ambulating, and providing freshwater and nourishment between meals.
- Aid patients with personal hygiene: baths/showers, getting to/from the toilet, or positioning bedpans.
- Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths, and applying restraints when needed
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine, and recording intake and output information
- Support patients by answering call lights, patient's requests, and aiding with transportation when needed
- Report observations and changes in patient's condition to the nursing supervisor
What we are looking for:
- CNA license preferred, not required
- BLS certification
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when it comes to delivering sensitive information to patients and/or families
- Ability to think critically under pressure