Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|CNA||Lone Tree, Colorado||$16.00 - $16.00||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated CNAs in the Denver area! We have multiple positions available requiring varying levels of experience (acute care experience required). So, junior-level Nursing Assistants and seasoned vets alike are welcome to apply!
About the work:
In this exciting role, you will be supporting day-to-day patient care operations of a major Colorado medical group. You will assist inpatient departments by recording vitals, updating medical records, employing infection control measures, providing assistance with hygiene needs, and assisting care team with minor medical procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your skills and expertise in a way that directly impacts the overall health of your community! So if you're ready for the next step in a rewarding career, look no further. Covelo Group has your back!
As a Covelo CNA, you can expect:
- Excellent professional experience with a major medical center.
- Dependable, full-time hours with competitive weekly pay (starting at $16/hr).
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after only 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, life, & more).
- 401k with company match.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is patient, positive, and very organized. Additionally, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must as you may have the opportunity to float between multiple departments.
Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- Colorado Nursing Assistant certification.
- Current BLS or ACLS certification.
- Acute care experience.