Certified Nursing Assistant – LTC
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|CNA||Grand Junction, Colorado||$25.00 - $25.00||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced medical professionals for an opportunity in Grand Junction! This Nursing Assistant position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door with a major long term care facility! You will be responsible for improving the patient experience and maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Your focus will be the basic quality-of-life for your patients, so duties such as recording vitals, providing ambulatory assistance, and seeing to hygiene needs will be key in the individualized care of patients.
So if you're ready to take the next step in a rewarding career while providing excellent continuity of care, then here's your start!
As a Covelo Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time schedule with competitive weekly pay up to $25/hr.
- Excellent experience with an LTC facility known for exceptional care.
- Multiple shift options; we'll do our best to match your needs.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 24/7 on-call support from you Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Providing direct resident care by assisting with activities of daily living.
- Gently guiding or instructing residents in activities.
- Performing basic medical assessments and updating records.
- Reporting observations and changes in patient's condition to the supervising nurse.
- Assisting with personal hygiene needs and ensuring living space is neat and clean.
- Transporting residents to appointments and/or delivering lab specimens.
- Assisting with correspondence between residents and their loved ones.
- Other duties as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Must be a local candidate. LTC or SNF experience preferred.
- CO Nursing assistant certification (CNA).
- BLS certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will coordinate with patients, visitors, and staff alike.
- Must be reliable and flexible as you may be required to travel between care facilities.