Clinical Pharmacist Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an experienced Clinical Pharmacist for a long-term opportunity at a major medical center in Martinez. In this role, you would be responsible for services including, but are not limited to, drug procurement, storage, and security; safe, accurate, and timely preparation and distribution of medications; clinical pharmacy services for patients; development of patient medication use policies; information services for clinicians and patients; and participation in technology assessments and quality assurance programs. If you're ready to take the next step in your medical career, here's your opportunity!
As a Covelo Pharmacist, you can expect:
- A long-term, full-time position with competitive weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call support from our team!
- Ensure that medications prescribed for and used by patients are safe and effective
- Obtain therapeutic histories and review and assess medication profiles
- Provide drug information to patients and health care providers
- Counsel patients in the proper use of medications and ensure understanding of desired effect related to their treatment and possible adverse reactions
- Process prescriptions and dispense medications
- Work in conjunction with physicians, nurses, pharmacy techs, and other pharmacists
We're looking for:
- An experienced Pharmacist with an active CA license
- Recent hospital or residency experience
- PharmD degree a plus!