Clinical Lab Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||Winfield, Illinois||Full-Time|
Medical Laboratory Technician Job Summary:
Are you a motivated and meticulous Lab Technician searching for their next big opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
Our talent acquisition professionals service the top medical facilities across the country by pairing excellent talent with career-propelling positions! We are currently seeking Laboratory Technicians for a long-term opportunity available in Winfield. This position is a full-time role offering a steady schedule with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days, and invaluable clinical experience with a major Midwest medical group.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Performing a variety of clerical and technical tasks associated with the chemistry department.
- Using the Laboratory Information System to facilitate interpretation, mining, and reporting of data.
- Recognizing inconsistencies in procedures/data and reporting to the appropriate party.
- Adhering to laboratory's quality control policies.
- Strictly following all safety protocols and ensuring lab equipment and PPE is in working order.
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- Phlebotomist, lab assistant, or other related experience.
- Understanding of different tube types and basic chemistry testing procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team setting.
- Ability to think critically and follow strict procedures.
- Proficiency with medical information systems and ability to navigate other digital resources.