Clinical Lab Technician
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Allied Health||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Clinical Laboratory Technician Job Summary:
Are you a motivated and meticulous Lab Technician searching for their next big opportunity? Look no further than Covelo Group!
Our talent acquisition professionals service some of the most prestigious medical facilities in California by pairing excellent talent with career-propelling positions! We are currently seeking Medical Laboratory Technicians for a long-term opportunity available in San Francisco. This position is a full-time role offering a steady schedule with competitive weekly pay, benefit eligibility after just 30 days, and invaluable clinical experience at one of the Bay Area's leading healthcare facilities!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Performing specialized clinical laboratory testing.
- Analyzing and recording data from procedures of varying complexity.
- Using the Laboratory Information System to facilitate interpretation, mining, and reporting of data.
- Recognizing inconsistent results and following up with additional testing/procedures.
- Adhering to laboratory's quality control policies.
- Strictly following all safety protocols and ensuring safety equipment is serviceable.
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- A Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or closely related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to think critically and follow strict procedures.
- Knowledge of basic microbiology and sterile techniques preferred.
- Clinical lab experience a plus!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.