Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking Nursing Assistants of any skill-level for opportunities available in Greenbrae. This CNA position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door at a major Bay Area medical center!
As one of the leading medical staffing companies in California, we work with multiple medical facilities with varying duties and responsibilities which provides you with a unique opportunity to really find the best situation for you. In addition, you can expect our team of recruiters and account managers to be available 24/7 to take care of any questions, concerns, or administrative issues you need addressed!
If you're looking for something new, let us show you what Covelo can do!
As a Covelo Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Full-time schedules with competitive weekly pay
- Experience with varying healthcare systems and medical specialties
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 24/7 on-call support from our team!
- Aid patients with personal hygiene including: baths/showers, shampoos, shaves, and getting to/from the toilet
- Assist in daily living by serving meals and feeding patients as necessary, ambulating, repositioning, and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths, and applying restraints when needed
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine, and recording intake and output information
- Support patients by answering call lights, patient's requests, and aiding with transportation when needed
- Report observations and changes in patient's condition to nursing supervisor
What we are looking for:
- A CNA with an active CA license (or certification) in good standing
- BLS certification
- Any skill level welcome to apply!