Certified Nursing Assistant – COVID19 Support
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|CNA||Manhattan, New York||Full-Time|
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking experienced Nursing Assistants for opportunities in Manhattan! This CNA position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door with a major medical system that is dedicated to advancing integrated health in New York! You will be responsible for improving the patient experience and maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Your focus will be the basic quality-of-life for your patients, so duties such as recording vitals, providing ambulatory assistance, and seeing to hygiene needs will be key in the individualized care of patients.
In this position you may support departments that are treating COVID-19. We understand the inherent risk in taking a job like this; our team is available 24/7 to address any questions or concerns you have.
As a Covelo Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time schedule with competitive weekly pay.
- Excellent experience in integrative healthcare.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 24/7 on-call support from you Covelo team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Assisting in daily living by delivering meals, ambulating, and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Aiding patients with personal hygiene needs.
- Maintaining patient stability by checking vital signs, taking specimen samples for testing, and reporting clinical needs to care team.
- Supporting patients by answering call lights, patient's requests, and aiding with transportation when needed.
- Reporting observations and changes in patient's condition to nursing supervisor.
What we are looking for:
- Active CNA license with recent inpatient experience; experience supporting COVID19 operations a plus.
- BLS certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when it comes to delivering sensitive information to patients and/or families.
- Ability to think critically under pressure.
So if you're ready to take the next step in a rewarding career, look no further than Covelo Group!