Call Center Representative
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Customer Service||Menlo Park, California||Full-Time|
Medical Call Center Representative Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated customer service professionals for a call center position in Menlo Park. This dynamic role is great for someone interested in employing their critical thinking and customer service skills in an industry where effort and attitude truly do make a difference. Our ideal candidate has a positive and professional demeanor and is interested in providing a necessary and convenient service to the patients of a top-tier medical group.
This Call Center Representative role is a great opportunity to challenge yourself with a dependable, full-time position in a dynamic call center where you really will have the chance to make a difference in your customers lives. As a Covelo Call Center Representative, you can expect:
- Long-term, full-time position with competitive, weekly pay.
- Dependable Monday-Friday schedule.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of employment.
- Clear path to career advancement with an outstanding medical organization.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Managing a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and faxed referrals.
- Providing patient services to include registration, scheduling/canceling appointments, and facilitating communication between the patient and physician/clinic.
- Using reference documents and online tools to familiarize yourself with clinic-specific services and act as a Subject Matter Expert for patients.
- Identifying urgent customer needs and escalating issues appropriately.
- Navigating medical records and updating patient information as needed.
- Applying business logic to resolve customer issues while managing multiple tasks at once.
We're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in sales, call center, or similar customer service environment.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and processes preferred.
- Ability to navigate complex software tools and accurately input data with a typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the customer.