Call Center Associate
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Customer Service||Newark, California||Full-Time|
Covelo Group is seeking dedicated customer service professionals for a position with a leading Bay Area medical group. This call center role is a launch pad for those interested in a rewarding and dynamic career supporting healthcare operations! We want to give you the opportunity to work with some of the best the industry has to offer, supporting one of the most prestigious medical centers in the country! Our ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a medically-focused customer service role, unrivaled interpersonal skills, and ability to think critically and solve problems under pressure.
On the front line of customer service your effort, compassion, and attention will make a difference. If you're ready to take your next big step, Covelo Group has your opportunity!
As a Covelo Call Center Representative, you can expect:
- Long-term, full-time position with competitive, weekly pay.
- Dependable Monday-Friday schedule.
- Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of employment.
- Clear path to career advancement with an outstanding medical organization.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
Your day-to-day includes:
- Managing a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and faxed referrals.
- Providing patient services to include registration, scheduling/canceling appointments, and facilitating communication between the patient and physician/clinic.
- Using reference documents and online tools to familiarize yourself with clinic-specific services and act as a Subject Matter Expert for patients.
- Identifying urgent customer needs and escalating issues appropriately.
- Navigating medical records and updating patient information as needed.
- Applying business logic to resolve customer issues while managing multiple tasks at once.
We're looking for:
- Experience in sales, call center, or similar customer service role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a healthcare environment.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and processes preferred.
- Ability to navigate complex software tools and accurately input data with a typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the customer.