|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Pleasanton, California||Full-Time|
Admitting Representative Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking a dependable hospital service coordinator for opportunities available in Pleasanton! This customer service role is a full-time position where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from recording simple patient demographic information to verifying insurance eligibility. This position is a great opportunity for Healthcare Administration professionals to get your foot in the door with one of the top medical centers nationwide and start building a career where your effort and compassion truly will help others!
As a Covelo Admitting Representative, you can expect:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) with company match!
- Valuable industry experience in a dynamic healthcare environment
- 24/7 on-call support from our team so you can focus on building your career!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information and financial/insurance data
- Calculating and discussing liability estimates with patients
- Entering authorization and insurance verification into the digital records system and working with Physician’s staff to resolve complex authorization requirements
- Maintaining proficiency and complying with all infection control, health, and safety policies designated by the department
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of healthcare administration, data entry, administrative assistant, or other related experience in a medical facility
- Proficiency with health insurance eligibility and related government programs: Medi-Cal, Medicare, CCS
- Experience with EPIC Systems EMR software preferred
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!